Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Flower: One day

Oh, flower. How I love thee.

When I first set my eyes upon thou, my heart skipped a beat as I stared into your deep, deep eyes.
I was shy as I approached you for the first time; curious, yet not knowing what to expect. You are beautiful, beyond comparison. Your beautiful pedals, so full of life and colour as they draw me in. My nose goes crazy over your scent. I kneel to you. I introduce myself to you, and you to me. We are drawn closer to each other as my heart leaps out of my chest and into your delicate leafs. You gracefully rap your soft, delicate leafs around it and embrace it, yet are gentle with it. You care for it, with your kindness, integrity and empathy. You have me. I come in and you accept me. I feel your healthy, curvy stem; chemicals rushing through both of our bodies and into our brains like bullets.

Here I am, with you, and you with me. I hug you and you blossom as the sun warms you and creates an ever changing exchange of chemicals and messages throughout your body. You stand tall, proud, Smart, intelligent   and beautiful. Yet somehow, with all of this; all this beauty, you have a heart of solid gold. So many others have tried to mine that golden heart out of you; steal it with shovels, pickaxes, TNT and even diggers, but here you are, with my heart, and you giving me yours. How could I have such a perfect flower?

I awake from the dream, realizing that it is only the start of spring. There are no flowers outside in the garden yet. While the world may be currently dark, cold and alone for the moment due to winter passing by, the spring; summer is on its way. I shall wait. I have patience. I haven't met you yet, and you may only be a seed, or even a mere grain of sand right now, but soon, you will be that beautiful flower in my life, bringing beauty into my world. With all of my heart, I love you.

Until then, I shall live my life true, as I await for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment