Tuesday 7 May 2013

WTF does drama in life exits (guys point of view) -PG rated rant

Honestly, why does the entire idea of "drama" even exist. I recently had one of my first "real" experiences of drama when a girl I knew became pissed off at me for no reason. I really don't understand why people would just create all of this "drama" for no reason, yet there has to be a reason. Is it for attention? solving personal problems? I could not answer those very questions, but I do know my opinion, and that is know it the fu*k off. Don't spend your precious time in life trying to mess up others friendships and lives. Just live your own life. If you have a problem, talk about it as an adult instead of getting all pissy and making rumors up, or just get out of my life. Its that simple. Everyone has their OWN life. Live yours.

Now, you never rally know what can be going on in the person's life. They could be having trouble at home, or some reminders of a hollow past, yet it is never too late to start a more positive future. Live in the present, cherish your life experiences and most importantly, cherish your friends; live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment