Friday 12 April 2013

Friend Zone: woop

Like Maverick in Top Gun and the 'Danger Zone' The friend zone can be one of 'those' places that can be nice, but also a curse.

Many people wonder how to avoid it, or even get out of it, but I personally don't see it that way anymore.  too used to think those thoughts "oh, how terrible is this! I want to 'be' with her, yet she only friend zones me!" With time, I guess I've just learned to loose that kind of thinking? If a girl or guy friend zones you, its because they DO like you, but as a friend! Sometimes, you are just needed as a friend, plus they probably don't have the same lovey-dovey feelings for you, so why wait for someone who doesn't share the same feelings? Just accept it, and understand that there is something even BETTER out there for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment